Data of the Responsible
Identity of the Responsible Party:
PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. PACK, S.L.
Tax identification number:
POL. IND. SECTOR 5, C/ TARONGERS, 1, 46 713 BELLREGUARD (VALENCIA)
Here, the user can find all the information related to the terms and legal conditions that define the relationships between users and us as responsible for this web. As a user, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation. PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L., responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to carry out the information of our users and our customers. This website, therefore, strictly complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 for data protection (GDPR) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, for information society services and of electronic commerce (LSSI-CE).
General conditions of use
These General Conditions regulate the use (including the mere access) of the website www.papelplast.com including the contents and services made available in it. Any person accessing the website accepts to submit to the General Conditions in force at each moment of the website.
Personal information we collect and how we do it
If you want to know our DATA PROTECTION POLICY, click here.
If you want to know our cookies policy, click here.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the start of a commercial relationship with PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. In this sense, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order. It is prohibited to use the website, for illegal or harmful purposes, or , in any way, cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website, www.papelplast.com, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. or from third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained in it.
The personal data communicated by the user to PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L., assuming all technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in the same in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. Communication between users and PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
In accordance with the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law of the Intellectual Property Law, reproduction, distribution and public communication are expressly prohibited, including the method of making available, the complete part of the part of the contents of this web page, with commercial ends, in any support and by any technical means, without authorization of PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L.. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof) photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademark, copyright and other legitimate rights, in accordance with the international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In case that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. indicating:
- Personal data of the owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by the intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the truthfulness of the information provided in the notification.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibilities
PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. it is no guarantee nor is liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind that are not cause of:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web, or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content;
- Illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of license, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and the provision of users on the website.
- The provider is not liable under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between PAPEL PLAST PACK, S.L. Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the courts of Valencia.
In case any user has any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments on the website www.papelplast.com, please contact email@example.com